Project Administrator, Construction, Manufacturing
- Liaising with customers to establish requirements and ensuring these are met to schedule.
- Communicating with suppliers and checking stock levels.
- Preparing product specifications and schedules of work.
- Technical data analysis and accurate coding of projects.
- Monitoring progress of projects.
- Providing customer quotations.
- Preparing and logging purchase orders.
- Maintaining clear records and reporting to the technical manager and directors.
- One year’s previous experience in the construction/manufacturing sector.
- A construction/architectural/engineering qualification highly desirable.
- Project management experience highly desirable.
- Previous experience of analysing technical data beneficial.
- An exceptional communicator with excellent customer service skills.
- A high level of attention to detail essential.
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office.
- Commercially astute.
- Organised and able to prioritise work.
- Established and expanding manufacturer offering a bespoke product of the highest standard.
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job