Project Coordinator (Transition Coordinator)
Location: Crewe, Cheshire
Salary: £22,000 to £28,000 depending on experience
Hours: 0900 – 1730 Mon-Thurs, 0900-1600 Fri
About the company:
SecureCloud+ delivers fully managed secure ICT services to the UK’s Defence and Security sectors and to other government departments which have complex and demanding security requirements. We deliver these services by selecting the best people with the right mix of skills, experience, qualifications and personality to fit in with our existing team of specialists.
This is a varied role supporting the Senior Transition Manager in establishing and maintaining the Transition function. You will perform various coordinating tasks such as scheduling and risk management along with administrative duties, like maintaining transition documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with customers, suppliers and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Duties of the Project Coordinator:
- Raise a Service Gate Transition Checklist for each new Transition
- Ensure Service Gate information is kept up to date for each Transition
- Co-ordinate site visits in support of all Transition activities
- Provide asset management for all items allocated to each Transition
- Assist with maintaining a Resource Plan
- Ensure RAID Registers are raised and Change Records assigned for each Transition are kept up to date
- Maintain a record of R&D projects
- Organise Transition meetings including Start-up, Status and Lessons Learnt
- Ensure all Transition documentation conforms to ISO 9001 standards
- Co-ordinate the purchasing function for service delivery.
Requirements of the Project Coordinator:
- Degree level or relevant Project Management qualifications/experience
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Excellent organisational, time-management and communication skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Previous experience of Office 365, SharePoint Online.
- Ability to work well under pressure and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Self-motivated and a team player.
Project Coordinator Benefits:
- 25 days holiday rising one day per full year of service up to 30 days per annum
- Company Pension scheme
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Critical illness insurance.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Project Coordinator role is right for you then please apply today!
SecureCloud+ is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, colour, religion, race, disability or sexual orientation. Our hiring decisions are based on an individual’s experience and qualifications for the job advertised.