Project Coordinator Temporary
Project Coordinator (Temporary)
£18 per hour
Our client, a global manufacturing organisation located in Daventry, is currently looking to recruit a Project Coordinator to work on a temporary basis, initially for a period of 12 months.
The Project Coordinator will provide administrative and logistical support to a project team and project manager.
Working Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, this role will be paying an hourly rate of £18 per hour.
The successful candidate will primarily coordinate between the Purchasing, Engineering, Operation and Logistics functions of the business to ensure that all material orders are processed in a timely fashion, to enable manufacturing for the project to be completed on schedule.
Suitable applicants will ideally have previous experience of coordinating projects in a high volume manufacturing environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify, track, and work with others to resolve project issues.
- Monitor and communicate project status to project team.
- Assist with budget planning and tracking, research, and analytical support; provide input into the design and development of project plans and timelines.
- Assist with managing project risk; using quality tools to identify areas of risk.
- Document and share team learning's with other teams; draw on other experiences to enhance the success of the project.
- Maintain project notes, databases, and other records; monitor measures and communicate with Project Manager on status of specific projects and assignments.
- Ability to manage change, including issues and risks, within a project.
- Be able to track and report on the status of project deliverables.
- Ability to manage cross-functional schedules, with the use of schedule management tools.
- Previous experience of identifying, engaging and managing stakeholders on a project.
- Be aware of the steps to develop and manage a cross-functional resource plan for a project.
- Be able to understand the basic high-level tasks for each functional area on a project.
- Understand risk identification, analysis and mitigation.
About Morgan Jones
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"