An ERP software company based in Surrey is looking for an experienced IT Project coordinator to manage this companies’ multiple projects.
This software house is experiencing a lot of growth and will offer this Project Coordinator the opportunity to move into Project Management in the near future. All training and certifications will be provided.
The Project Coordinator must have previous experience in diary management and must have worked in a similar role.
The project coordinator must be organised and have experience in managing multiple projects.
· Book meetings, appointments, events into the inhouse consultant’s diaries
· Building and maintaining relationships with customers
· Keeping customers notified on the progress of their project and how it is coming along
· Conduct project plans and project reports on multiple projects
· Attending kick of meetings with customers
· Organise meetings, travel, accommodation for project team members
This is an office-based role in the Surrey area.
Working from home is also available a few days a week
There is a salary of £32,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience) + pension, bonus and other benefits
Please apply immediately to be considered for this IT Project Coordinator position.
Henley Morgan is the global leaders in SAP Business One jobs -
Project Coordinator/ Project Planning / Projects / IT planner / Project Manager/ Central London/ Surrey/ Berkshire / Reading / Buckinghamshire / Windsor /Edgware/ West London / Oxford /Didcot/ Henley on Thames / Newbury / ERP / Maidenhead / Slough /Bracknell/_ _Camberley/ Farnborough/Witney/ England /Whitchurch/ Andover / Carterton / Leatherhead / Epsom / Richmond /Fetcham/ Sutton /Weybridge/ Bromley / Crawley / London /Greater London /Weybridge/ Shepperton / Chertsey /Ottershaw/ Walton on Thames / Cobham / Egham / Littlelon / Feltham / Hampton / Ashford / SAP Business One / SAP B1 / SAP / ERP / Software / IT