• Job Title: Project Co-Ordinator
• CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday 20th March @ 16:10
• Daily Pay Rates: £270.52 (ir35)
• Hours: Daily 7.4 / Weekly 37
• Location: South East:Dstl Portsdown West
• Contract Length: 01/02/2018 to 01/03/2019 ( to be confirmed once compliant)
• Security Clearance Level Required: SC - Security Check
DSTL - ALL DSTL POSTS ARE RESERVED POSTS, Due to the nature of the work and site only UK Nationals will be considered for the role, Due to security requirements Duel Nationals will not be eligible. If you make interview Stage, the following documents must be sent in 48 hours prior to interview to me - Verified Proof of Photo ID, Verified Proof of Address, SC verification Form, 2 DSTL Headed paper 5 Year References, BPSS Form. If these are not provided then the candidate will not be accepted on site for the interview
• Understanding of Project Management.
• Awareness of the capability and S&T disciplines required to deliver the requirements.
• Budgeting and resource allocation.
• Commercial awareness
• Microsoft Project and Excel
• Understanding of the Defence and Security context.
• Understanding of Dstl’s business model.
• Understanding of the relevant Account environments.
• Understanding of the relevant programme and desired outcomes.
- Project Management
- Public Sector
- Security Clearance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job