My client are a leading retail installations provider for blue chip clients across the UK. Due to growth they are looking to recruit a Resource Manager to effectively plan, schedule and support delivery of projects in a professional and efficient manner. This role will take responsibility for ensuring all allocated regions, accounts and/or clients are fully resourced, with the correct skill type, to allow projects are completed on time, to budget and to the client's satisfaction. To plan the resourcing of future projects effectively so that margins are met and exceeded. Review the resource pool and skill sets required and ensure continued growth by working closely with the recruitment teams. A varied and busy role open to a strong administrator or experienced planner, this is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company with state of the art offices in Macclesfield.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding the client services team expectations by ensuring excellent scheduling that meets the client's needs.
- Ensure the margin for the quote model for resourcing elements is met or exceeded by using excellent planning and negotiation skills
- Ensure all projects, accounts or regions allocated are fully resourced with suitable contingency
- Timely completion of the steps of resource management to ensure efficient delivery for the Client Service Team
- Maintain regular accurate communication (verbal & written) with the client services team (daily/weekly) to ensure project status and updates are provided
- Responsible for reviewing the routine processes to ensure they are as efficient as possible and fit for purpose
- Support Resource Management team with administrative duties.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Resourcing and manpower scheduling experience
- Good understanding of retail operations
- Strong commercial awareness and impact of poor planning
- Excellent Geographical knowledge
- Third Party liaising and negotiation skills are essential
- PC literate, confident with all MS Office applications
- High attention to detail
- People focused
- Highly organised
- Ability to work professionally under pressure
- Sound people management skills, particularly in managing remote workers
- Must present a positive and professional attitude always
- Flexible approach towards working hours / requests
- Strong focus on forward planning
Hours of Work 9-5:30pm (flexibility required)
3-6 Month Fixed Term Contract - possibility of permanent employment
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Project management
- man power