Project Coordinator / Project Planner - CHP Installations
Location: Macclesfield - Office Based Role
£20,000 - £25,000 Based on Experience, plus Bonus & Benefits
Due to continued growth, my client now requires an experienced Project Coordinator / Project Planner to join the growing team. My client’s business started in 2011 and now has 37 long-term contracts valued at over £66 million. This is a great time to join a growing business, as the opportunities for career development and progression are limitless.
- Experience of managing the Project Coordination / Project Planning on multiple client installations
- The candidate will be responsible for managing and maintaining the information on each project
- The Project Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining all client manuals, including creating automatic processes to get the information required
- Each site can consist of a combined heat and power (CHP) system, gas engine, electric chillers or gas engine heat pumps and ancillary mechanical and electrical services, so the ideal candidate will be comfortable working with both mechanical & electrical engineering material requests.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all relevant health & safety regulations, although the company’s appointed health & safety partner will support you with this activity.
- The Project Coordinator / Project Planner will be responsible for the simultaneous documentation control for a number of sites.
- As a member of small, entrepreneurial company the role holder can also expect other tasks to be part of their day-to-day activity.
The Project Coordinator / Project Planner with report directly to the Project Manager.
Location and Travel
The Project Coordinator / Project Planner will be based at the clients head office in Macclesfield, however you will occasionally be required to attend team meetings, customer sites and client meetings.
Please contact Chris Nevin at Elite Global Talent Limited for more information or email your CV and we will contact you directly.
Please note that this is just one of a number of roles currently being recruited by Elite Global Talent Limited, many are not advertised for confidentiality reasons, so if you are considering new opportunities, please send your CV across and one of our specialist consultants will contact you to discuss suitable positions.
- Mechanical Design
- Microsoft Excel
- Project Communications
- Project Management Plan
- Project Coordination
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job