New temporary project coordinator position working for a reputable company based in Kingston upon Thames, Middlesex. The role will be for minimum six months with the view for extension depending on the programme length. This role would suit a candidate with a project management qualification and with knowledge of supporting budgets within a project based environment.
My client is in the professional services industry based near Kingston-upon-Thames, Middlesex.
- Supporting the project team and managers in any functions they may need in the programme
Supporting the project budget tracker on a daily basis
- Keeping up to date with the RAID log and ensuring it is managed appropriately
- Performing minutes in meetings and running actions
- All project meeting coordination and scheduling
- Managing SharePoint on a daily basis
- Ensuring that all activities are completed in a timely manner
- Preparing all the commitments for the project
- Project management qualification - Prince 2 or PMP
- Knowledge of working within a FTSE100 previously
- Understanding of a critical pass
- Knowledge of tracking project budgets previously
- Ability to work flexibility and be forward thinking
- Dynamic and engaging
- Available on short notice
- Ability to work at a fast paced level
- Degree educated ideally
Excellent new project based position for a reputable company based in Kingston upon Thames, Middlesex. The role will be supporting a large and dynamic project team and will suit an engaging individual who wants to make a difference. The rate is competitive for the local area.
- communication skills
- Project management
- PMO Support
- MS office skills