CY Partners are currently looking to recruit a Project Coordinator on behalf of a Specialist Pharmaceuticals Manufacturer at their site in County Durham, North East England.
This is a fantastic role for somebody with prior experience in a Pharma GMP or other highly regulated environment looking to move into a Project based position.
- Preparation and management of Project Plans to meet required milestones.
- Follow up on assigned tasks and track timelines in support of departmental managers activities as well as a range of other administrative tasks
- Will act as single point of contact for internal and external customers and facilitate responses to questions and observations
- Provide support to the management of project financials through accurate and careful recording, tracking, and timely processing and reconciliation.
- Assist in meetings with clients and internal teams to facilitate project completion. This will include tracking of key actions and minute/note taking
- Proactively contribute to project status meetings (client and internal); providing up-to-date status reports ensuring actions and decisions are captured.
- Ideally BSc Graduate or above from a Scientific Discipline
- Project Management qualifications would be desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in Project co-ordination of small to medium scale projects
- Use of Microsoft Office tool set
- Experience of working in a team in a GMP or regulated environment
- Sound knowledge of lean principles and how to implement them
- Able to work with existing stakeholders in order to manage and facilitate change in a safe and compliant manner
- Flexible and committed in order to work around current business needs
- Able to travel to other UK sites as required
If you would like to find out more about this position, please contact Graham at CY Partners.
- Project Based
- Project Coordination
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'