Project Coordinator - Medical Devices
This role is working for a revolutionary molecular diagnostics spin-out, who have developed world class diagnostic technology that enables rapid detection of respiratory viruses such as COVID-19 and influenza in only five minutes, at the point of care. The technology is based on a novel approach to conventional molecular diagnostics with next generation nucleic acid amplification tools.
They have a complex, ambitious development programme with multiple parallel activities. As their Project Coordinator, you will support the business leaders to facilitate product development quickly and efficiently. The Project Coordinator will work closely with the VP's to understand and monitor how activities interrelate, their costs and timescales, and the impact of changes on the broader R&D programmes.
You will form an integral part of a talented multi-disciplinary R&D team spanning?microfluidics, molecular biology, electronics, software and mechanical engineering.?
Project Coordinator responsibilities will include:?
- Coordinating project schedules, resources and information
- Liaising with heads of functions to track project progress and assess change
- Communicating project status to senior leadership
- Setting up new projects where appropriate
The essential requirements for this role are:
- Degree educated in engineering, molecular biology or a related discipline
- Project focused experience in medical devices or a related field
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and other project management tools (e.g. Asana, Trello)
- Familiarity operating technology development under controlled development processes (e.g. ISO13485)
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is an advantage
Desirable qualities for this role are:
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A collaborative approach to working in a highly motivated team
As part of a larger, employee-owned business, this early-stage company are able to offer excellent starting salaries, with an excellent suite of employee benefits:
- Profit related bonus
- Employer pension contribution of 12% (+3% personal contribution)
- Enhanced share purchase scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- 25 days' annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Discounts and memberships to local facilities
- Cycle to Work scheme
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable
If this role is of interest, then please apply right away with an updated CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'