Our client is an industry leading company offering their services to a variety of clients, including international blue-chip businesses. The company provide great benefits to working for them to include extra holidays, free food and a great, fun working environment!
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level, with experience in a commercial client facing role and will be provided with the opportunity to take responsibility for key company projects. This will be an initial 6-12 month maternity cover contract.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning, scheduling and coordinating project teams to ensure timely delivery of project components.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, to budget and client expectations are met.
- Maintaining regular client contact to discuss the progress of projects.
- Collaborating with specialist internal teams to create exciting solutions.
- Working closely with subject matter experts to broaden your understanding of a variety of topics.
- Attending face-to-face client meetings across the UK and Europe to ensure a successful collaboration throughout the project lifecycle.
- Educated to degree level (Min 2:1 degree) as well as solid A levels
- Experience in a commercial, client facing role
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
This is an opportunity for a forward thinking person to join an innovative technology company and develop a career in an exciting and fast paced working environment.
The company offers many benefits such as:
- Discounted gym membership
- In-house development programme
- Staff events
- Top performer awards
- Career development opportunities
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.
- Project Management