This is an exciting opportunity for a vibrant and enthusiastic Project Coordinator, who has a background in telecommunications, to join a leading privately owned communications company based in the Midlands.
My client has over 10 years experiences in delivering network solutions to a variety of clients on an international scale.
This role will suit someone who is energetic, ambitious and who has Project Coordination experience with a strong understanding of the telecommunications industry.
The responsibility of the Project Coordinator
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing the management of orders through their life cycle. Working alongside different business units in particular the provisioning team, the Project Coordinator will champion the company's strategy and will endeavour to drive the business forward.
It is critical for the Project Coordinator to maintain high levels of customer communication as well as supplier management, therefore an ability to build and develop relationships is essential.
- Administrative duties - ensuring systems are full up to date / tracking orders / handling pricing queries
- Reporting - montoring
- Communication - keeping the customers fully informed on deliveries and issues / handling customer escalations / chasing suppliers for orders
- Forecasting - delivery dates
- Working with other business units on new project requirements
- Proven experience of working in a similar role for a telecommunications company
- Strong understanding of the telecommunications industry
- Experience of working with a Provisioning Team and assisting with new project requirements
- Excellent communications skills - working with customers and stakeholders
- Excellent organisation skills - an ability to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- ITIL / Prince 2 is advantageous but not essential
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 (+ benefits)
Fixed term - 12 months
If this Project Coordinator role is of interest, please send in your CV today
- Communication Skills