Project Coordinator - Desktop Upgrade - 3 months+
3 months initially, temporary contract
You will work as part of a team that are requesting IT user information and then validating and logging data via excel spreadsheets, this is for a desktop upgrade. You will need to be a positive, diligent, build rapport quickly and actively calling user groups to chase information.
- You will have experience working with Microsoft Excel
- Liaising with business users to request completed information sheets and work with users by phone and email to validate and confirm information related to applications in use and number of users
- Keep accurate records on Discovery completed, issues and % complete
- Ensure data sheets are logged centrally in the correct location for reference at any time.
- Correct any incorrectly logged data to the correct format when storing into discovery database.
- Update Master Applications list, adding any new Applications Discovered for BA's to review
- Update Master list with all remote access applications and URL's
Please apply asap, this role will start asap, 1 week notice period is ideal maximum
- ISEB and PRINCE2 methodology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job