Project Coordinator - Construction
RHL have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join our clients team based in Wincanton.
Working for a growing commercial construction contractor our Client is looking to expand its Projects team.
You will be a key team player and work closely with the contract management team to assist with all operations of the contract fulfilment process including:
- preparing job start packs
- progressing material & plant orders, coordinating site deliveries
- liaison with site engineers and customers, and preparation and issuing of contract completion documents
- providing estimates for contract variations / additional works
- ensuring all health and safety paper work is completed
- attending site visits when applicable
We are seeking a highly motivated & organised individual, with good time management & excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to work to exacting standards and to budgets.
This is an exciting long-term opportunity for a Projects Co-ordinator or junior Project Manager to develop their career in a rewarding role, we are looking for someone to progress within the role to become a contracts manager.
- Liaise with Clients/Site staff on a daily basis
- Assist with planning and organising projects from start to handover
- Liaise with suppliers and sub-contractors
- Assist with the successful delivery of projects on time and within budget
- Produce/update project documentation
- Collate H&S/Site welfare/RAMS administration
- Site visits with Contracts Managers
- Previous experience working in a relevant position and a proven track record of assisting with delivering small/medium projects on budget, is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience of producing high quality project documentation such as project programmes, RAMS
- Organised, Methodical, proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & MS Project
- Technical / Engineering / Construction / Manufacturing background
In return you will benefit from working for a well-established, growing company offering a competitive salary 23 days holiday + bank holidays.
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency.
Please apply with your CV or contact Becky Round on