Well known in their industry - highly regarded Materials Handling company is seeking a Project coordinator for their growing team in Birmingham.
Duties that you will be involved with -
- Organise meetings onsite, offsite - with customers, sales, engineering
- Record minutes at meetings
- Keep detailed project notes and records
- Develop project strategies
- Create project schedules - chase short falls in projects, arrange alternatives
- SOLVE PROBLEMS!
- Create task lists for team members
- Monitor project progress, budget, hours, etc
- Track and manage incoming paperwork
- Keep all members of the team up-to-date with current information and paperwork
- Communicate with team members to ensure optimal strategy and maximum efficiency
If you work in a project Coordination role now, and within the materials handling sector - this is a perfect role for you, in a growing company that believes in progression and supporting their staff. If you come from a construction project coordination background - please get in touch!
- Material Handling
- Problem Solving
- Project Coordination