First Personnel is currently looking for Project Coordinator to join our prestige client based in Aldermans Green, Coventry. It is a full time permanent position, working week is 37.5 hours
To ensure that all live projects being dealt with by the Bespoke Projects Team are being managed in a correct and timely manner, by ensuring that our standard project procedures are followed by the whole team.
This includes all areas of the business that the team are supporting, including (but not limited to) Bespoke, Export, Clickfix and any other ‘specials’.
This will involve working closely with all members of the Bespoke Project Team, Customer Services, External Sales and liaising with production, customers and suppliers.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSBILITIES:
- Responsible for ensuring that all allocated projects are being run in accordance with our agreed processes (such as project stage gates are met etc.) and in a timely and efficient manner relevant to the requirements of our customers to ensure that all of our promises are kept.
- To take on responsibility of supporting the negotiation sub contracts (with suitable training and support)
- Preparation of PQQ’s for customers
- To propose changes and improvements to these processes when required.
- To drive the Remedial Improvement process, by ensuring that all remedial action is recorded and costed so that it can be reviewed at Team and Management meetings.
- Ensure that corrective actions for remedials are followed up and monitor performance and KPI’s
- Assist production teams with feedback on supplier issues
- To ensure that administrative resource is supplied to the Bespoke Project Team when required through this role and any additional resource available to the team.
- Any other duties as may be required of the role and requested by the Commercial Product Manager.
- To be patient and customer focused
- To have a helpful, friendly and professional attitude
- To have an excellent telephone manner
- To respond promptly to customer enquiries
- To be computer literate and have fast and accurate data entry skills
- To be flexible and understand the team purpose and goals
- To meet all deadlines as required
- To have a positive and committed approach to working for BMDS
- To have excellent attendance and time keeping
- Excellent Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Team working
- Commercial Awareness
- Planning, Organisation and Implementation Skills
- Thinking Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job