Job title: Project Coordinator/Administrator (Softwire Academy)
Location: London (flexibility)
Job type: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
We are a leading Digital Agency with strong design and engineering credentials. We tackle challenges including streaming Glastonbury’s headliners, helping the fuel-poor improve their homes, and using Machine-Learning to help Moorfields Eye Hospital better diagnose eye disease. Five years ago we set up Softwire Academy, our technical training service team, providing training services to clients including the BBC, American Express, and Zoopla.
Softwire Academy TechSwitch Bootcamp provides career-switchers and returners the opportunity to train on a 12-week software development Bootcamp for free. It’s then followed by an 18-month placement in industry. We are passionate about increasing accessibility to the tech industry and providing a fantastic experience for our learners.
You are a keen administrator who excels at coordinating multiple parallel strands of work. You share TechSwitch’s passion for delivering high-quality outputs and show care in your work. You communicate well with people across the department and are committed to pursuing ways to make the department run smoothly.
The Academy Department is looking for someone to ensure the course runs smoothly and any questions are answered including being responsible for managing applicants to the course. There is a lot of room to expand the role into different areas including content creation, interviewing, and financial/commercial administration depending on your experience and we can provide training and support to help you develop within the role.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Own the application process for prospective learners, being able to answer any of their questions and manage any active applications.
- Work closely with the department’s Delivery Leads to maintain a strong and welcoming community, encouraging collaboration, learning, and mutual support.
- Liaise with our sales, marketing, accounts, people, and legal teams to ensure effective dissemination of key information and keep documentation up to date.
- Support Managers to maintain excellent operational standards. Including, but not limited to:
- Ensuring documentation is provided to successful applicants
- Producing regular status reports
- Tracking costs and managing invoicing
- Set up and maintenance of internal and external communication channels.
- Compiling ad hoc reports
- Contribute to the organisation and logistics of internal events.
- Manage the website and content for TechSwitch
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple streams of work, sometimes with conflicting priorities.
- Exemplary communication skills with experience adapting communications appropriately to a variety of audiences.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of people across teams.
- Comfortable taking the initiative and working without direct supervision.
- Experience in a role that has required a high level of organisational and administrative ability is required.
- Previous PMO or Office Administration experience is desirable.
- Experience working in the Technology or Recruitment sector would be an advantage.
Softwire practice transparent pay scales and a bonus based on a profit share scheme.
Salary: £29,000 - £37,000 DOE
While our main office is based in London there is flexibility on location and we would be happy to discuss options based on circumstances.
- 25 days annual leave (option to buy and sell),
- Health insurance,
- Cycle to work scheme,
- Payroll charity donations,
- Time off for charitable / CSR activities,
- Free annual eye test.
- General Administration
- Project Management
- Project Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'