Project Controls Roles Pharmaceutical
PROJECT CONTROLS ROLES
A series of major Construction & Engineering firms are looking for experienced Project Controllers of all stripes with Life Sciences and Data Centre experience for challenging contract/freelancer roles across Europe.
There are roles at all levels of seniority and experience available at the moment with start dates across January and February. Possible locations with immediate needs include Ireland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and Sweden, with prominent Project Controls roles available on major Pharmaceutical, Data Centre and Biotech projects in each, such as:
- Senior Scheduler – Stuttgart – Pharmaceutical
- Project Planner – Sweden (multiple) – Data Centres
- Commercial Manager – Netherlands – Pharmaceutical
- Project Controls Engineer (mid-level) – Pharmaceutical
- Procurement Manager – Brussels – Data Centre.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PROJECT CONTROLS ROLES
Each varies in the exact requirements, but the ideal Project Controls candidates would have:
- 10+ years’ experience in Project Controls roles (titles such as Project Controls Manger, Project Planner, Project Scheduler, Cost Engineer, Commercial Manager).
- Have undertaken multiple projects within the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Data Centre or related industries.
- For Project Planners: An irreproachable knowledge of Primavera P6
- Mobility across the continent.
More roles will continue to go live throughout January, so even if the above countries and roles might not be for you, there will certainly be more positions emerging – I’d love to shortlist you against other Project Controls vacancies as and when they come in!
In order to register your interest, please get in touch with Tom Sleep at , or email an up-to-date copy of your CV to for a confidential conversation about these Project Controls roles.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'