We are currently seeking a Project Controls Planner to join a successful and growing specialist sub-contractor based near Nottingham. This opportunity requires a Planner to manage, control and coordinate the programming requirements of these projects. If successful the Project Control Planner will be overseeing all relevant project which will be both pre and post contract award, this role required the successful candidate to report directly to the Commercial Manager.
The company is heavily involved in delivering electrical services to the rail industry, they operate nationally and work on projects ranging in size and value. The ideal candidate for the Project Controls Planner role will be degree qualified or higher and have a self-motivated and driven attitude towards work. Experience of managing resources as well as activities on a project would be highly advantageous however experience of programming requirements of ICC/Network Rail, NEC, JCT and any other applicable form of contract would be suitable.
Project Control Planner Position Overview
- Ensuring that the programming contract requirements are clear to the project teams and adhered to
- Monitor and measure progress and performance
- Ensure plans and programmed are appropriately structured, coded, resourced, budgeted and progressed to provide the project teams with accurate and timely information of the status of the project.
- Liaising with the project teams and clients to ensure all the required timescales are being adhered to.
- Resolving programme issues when they arise
- Continuous improvement of the project and activities in line with KPI values.
Project Control Planner Position Requirements
- Relevant professional qualification, 2:1 honours degree or better;
- A driven, self-motivated attitude, with the ability to work on your own initiative;
- A team player with the ability to interact with a wide variety of people at all levels;
- Proven relevant experience within a project control environment;
- Experience of managing resources as well as activities on a Project;
- Financial and risk management awareness;
- Ability to produce, interpret, monitor and update programmes against contractual programmes and/or contractual periods for completion;
- An understanding of contractual arrangements;
- Competent in the programming requirements of ICC/Network Rail, NEC, JCT and any other applicable form of contract;
- Full driving license.
Project Control Planner Position Remuneration
- Salary competitive
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job