Our client a leading company in Aviation are looking for a Project Controls Manager in Stansted Airport
The Exciting Opportunity:
If you're an experienced Project Manager and ambitious to achieve your full career potential, read on.
Join our Aviation team as a Project Controls Manager and we'll make sure you get the experience and personalised learning support you need to take your career as far as you want it to go.
We are seeking a Project Controls Manager working under the direction of the Project Director to ensure that the commercial planning and risk management of the allocated projects are carried out to optimise sustainable business profitability. It is also understood that this role will offer the opportunity to progress your career as your experience grows.
Our teams are involved in some of the UK's most complex and stimulating projects that are diverse and technically demanding. We have an enviable reputation in the delivery of high profile schemes and are working closely with our blue-chip clients in the Aviation sector.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
· Ownership of Project Dashboard
· Responsible for regular external reporting to the clients requirements
· Internal commercial forecasting of costs and income on a monthly basis
· commercial risk assessment.
· timesheet management
· supplier accounts
· Resource planning
· Ad hoc trouble shooting as project needs change.
· ensure that variations are recognised and correctly recorded.
· ensuring that direct costs are accrued correctly with the support of Project Team Leaders; ensure that Arcadis are adhering to agreed Client/Project Manager project protocols and procedures and resolving noncompliance issues.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· Relevant degree preferred with some consulting and planning experience
· Previous experience in a PCM role
· Good level of commercial awareness, including cost planning and budget management
· Good motivation, influencing, people management and delegation skills
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and relationship building skills
· commercial related qualification/experience - advantage;
· proven track record in financial and commercial matters
KEY COMPETENCIES / VALUES:
· clear and fast thinking
· analytical and numerate
· ability to liaise, persuade and motivate people
· good communication skills
For some levels, PMI and Income Protection is paid for
Highly competitive salary
Annual holiday allowance, plus the option to buy and sell
One of the best contributory pensions in the industry, Matched pension, up to 8%
Interest free Season Ticket Loan
Flexible Benefits Allowance, with the option of spending this on:
Annual Professional Subscription Paid
Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
Long Term Service Awards
Refer a Friend Scheme that rewards you for every successful introduction you make
- Project Controls Manager