Position: Project Controls Assistant/ Site-based Planner
Pay rate: £360 Max
Contract Duration: 12 months
Sector: Construction, Rail
Kinect’s award winning, international consultancy client has an immediate requirement for a Project Controls Assistant to join an established team in Lowestoft.
This is an immediate requirement with the view to starting someone on the 1st week of Feb (Ideally).
We are looking for a site-based Planner/ Project Control Assistant to support the Norwich Yarmouth Lowestoft project.
- Working on-site with the team
- Acting as an interface between the Project Planner and the construction team
- Accessing Primavera software, creating trackers and graphs to facilitate the construction on site
- Compiling daily construction reports
- Measuring and recording construction activity and feeding back via the tracker / Planner
- Degree of understanding of Primavera P6 (we are not however looking for an out and out Planner)
- Some site-based experience is essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job