As the Project Controller you will control the estimation to completion of a project. You will look at revenue recognition, comment on deviations and prepare provisions and non-standard accruals. Responsible for project risk management, WIP follow-up and effectively responsibility of risk assessment on project portfolio
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project Accounting and forecasting
- Monitor performance of business vs plan, producing regular forecasts per project
- Monthly Management Accounts per project
- Work alongside operational managers and project managers
- Look after individual businesses within the Group.
- Utilise Excel functionality to generate accurate Management Information
Our client is a market leading business in their field, Management / Project consultancy where due to growth and a restructure they are enhancing their Finance team. The business is very well known in the market. This business is a low volume high value environment.
What are we looking for?
Qualified ACA/ ACCA / CIMA or equivalent
Strong in excel work and also in project work
What is offer?
A salary of up to £45,000 including pension and company benefits
This is a superb opportunity that will offer a challenging yet rewarding one. The business is a great brand and you will have the ability to really stretch your potential and catapult our financial career to senior management.