Project Controller - RICS qualified
Project Controller - RICS qualified.
The company headquarters are in Manchester, and the client undertakes sales, projects and service within the Northern Europe region.
Projects range from small contracts (a small number of wind turbines where responsibility is to supply and erect the turbines) to large, turn-key projects where our client's responsible for building the entire multi-turbine wind farm, inclusive of Civil and Electrical balance of plant works. Projects range in value from £5m-£500.
As the Project Controller you will be based at their Didsbury office, your responsibilities will include:
- Contract management of both client and subcontractor contracts
- Review and update the risk management profile
- Claim administration of both client and supplier contracts in conjunction with the Claims Management Team.
- Customer invoicing and subcontractor milestone administration.
- Administration of cash flow planning and forecasting tools
- Processing of performance securities, Letter of credits, bank guarantees, etc.
- Creation and control of monthly project forecasts
- Administration of insurance topics.
- Issuing formal communication and correspondence.
They are looking for the following:
- You will ideally be qualified to degree level or equivalent in one of the following disciplines: legal; financial; quantity surveying
- The determination, creativity and good humour to work through the inevitable challenges we face in a rapidly growing and changing business & market
- The ability to work as a team member, and to help us to create a strong, successful, and enjoyable team
- Clear, common-sense communication skills. Strong in both written and verbal English communication.
- Ability to read complex contracts and work as part of a team to create a Nordex position
- Ability to look at financial data and to relate it to real-world situations
- Can demonstrate negotiation skills.
- Strong IT skills, especially MS Office suite- Excel and Word. Previous experience of SAP is an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to learn quickly.
- The ability to work with different business cultures. In particular, a knowledge of German or another Northern European language and culture is an advantage.
Click apply it does not take long.
Contact - James McNair at Cathcart Energy for further information.
- Renewable Energy
- Planning applications
- Onshore Wind
- Planning strategy
- Technical design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'