Project Controller (Quality Assurance & Risk Management)
£Competitive + benefits
Bristol or London
We're showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we've focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. And the Sunday Times agrees, voting EE as The Best Big Company to Work For. We're at the top of our game, and this is your chance to join us.
This role is part of our Programme Delivery Team within our Transformation department. As a Project Controller, you'll be a master of multi-tasking and a stickler for best practise. Managing a large number of projects from end-to-end, you'll ensure our strict quality and risk standards are upheld and that projects are within time, cost and quality thresholds agreed by the business. You'll track and report on project progress, highlighting key risks and issues from holding project quality reviews and audits as required. You'll own the EE Risk Management process, ensuring this is adopted across Programme Delivery. You'll constantly be driving up the consistency and quality of project and programme delivery within the EE portfolio, and have a lasting impact on our future.
What you'll do:
- Own and manage the Project Quality process, holding project reviews to support and guide Project Managers and to identify key risks, issues and lessons learned.
- Own the central EE lessons learned log, identifying areas for improvement and communicating this across Programme Delivery.
- Ensure data compliancy across Programme Delivery, whilst ensuring audit requirements are being achieved.
- Own and manage the Risk Management process, ensuring that risks are identified and escalated appropriately. Ensure the process is full adopted across Programme Delivery.
- Action as the first point of contact for Audit Requests.
- Provide guidance on programme and project management processes, procedures, tools and techniques for programme and project managers
- Have in-depth experience of project delivery methodologies and practice
- Have previous experience using project management tools, such as: SmartCore, SharePoint, MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc.
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Have a clear understanding of EE's project delivery structure
- Have previous experience in quality assurance and/or audit management
You might even:
- Have a good knowledge of Best Practice Quality Management methodologies
- Have clear customer focus (internal & external)
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- 25 days' holiday
- 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
- 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
- Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
For more information and to apply, please click on the apply link.
- Quality Assurance
- Risk Management
- MS Project
- Project Delivery
- Programme Delivery
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job