Project Control Officer
Our client is a large public sector organisation that offers technical services and solutions to the Government and Defence Sector. Due to the demand of additional projects, they have a requirement for a DV Project Control Officer to support some very complex and interesting programmes on a 12 month basis.
The role will offer a fantastic opportunity to further develop skills within a reputable organisation, as well as strengthening future prospects with the wider Government sector.
You will be working in a complex PMO environment and will responsible for:
- Planning, monitoring and reporting
- Change control
- Issue and Risk Management
- Document Management
- Requirements Management
- Financial Management; budgets, complex spreadsheets
- Reporting on financial data
- Stakeholder management
- Must hold valid and current DV
- PRINCE2 Foundation and/or Practitioner
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of working in a PMO environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'