Project Consultant Team Leader, £35K to £40K, Tamworth
Our multi-award-winning, market-leading software house client has an vacancy for a Project Consultant Team Leader.
As a Project Consultant Team Leader, you must constantly seek to improve all areas of the implementation process. You will play a significant role in satisfaction, as well as the overall company strategy whilst supporting, coaching, mentoring and developing your project consultant team.
Keywords: Support, project support, team leader, project support team leader, Midlands, Staffordshire, Tamworth, Birmingham, Warwickshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire.
Delivery of the product encompasses primarily consultancy setting up the system and assisting with the customers change management in implementing the solution, sometimes alongside a dedicated Project Manager, but often working alone and doing some element of project management as well. Ideally our client is looking for someone with experience of system implementation consultancy with strong training and project management skills.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in delivering consultancy or system configuration.
- Experience in delivering end user system training.
- Experience in customer business process analysis and requirements gathering
- Experience in the delivery of client facing mid to large (£50-500k, 6 - 18 month) complex projects.
- Competent with project planning using Microsoft Project.
- Excellent client facing skills and experience to ensure relationships remain strong.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all business levels.
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions and decision makers.
- Have a full clean driving license.
- Customer Relations
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent service skills
Please send CV ASAP to Jayne at HTS
HTS, Specialist Recruiters. Contract and Permanent Vacancies