Are you a project coordinator with experience in working onm IT projects?
If so we are recruiting for a Project Co-ordinator is required for the Cyber Security Maturity and Improvement Programme at HSBC.
HSBC has set up the Cyber Security Maturity Improvement Programme to strategically address the top cyber threats HSBC faces, using advanced technologies and sustainable processes. The programme proactively addresses the risks while enabling the business.
The programme seeks to protect HSBC from:
- Catastrophic events,
- Significant financial losses
- Reputational risk and embarrassing events
Which may damage the bank, our customers and our employees.
The Data Protection programme within the CSMIP has a number of initiatives for 2018 including the Cryptography Services Uplift (CSU) projects.
An energetic Project Coordinator is required to support the Project Manager and Project team and will be responsible for:
- Diary scheduling, preparing and taking minutes for the project working groups and risk reviews;
- Preparing weekly project status reports and information packs;
- Updating and monitoring Clarity data including Risks and Issues; schedule updates;
- Maintaining Clarity data quality according to governance standards set by the programme;
- Assisting the Project Manager with additional project co-ordination tasks as required.
The ideal person will have the following capabilities:
- 1-3 years’ experience supporting IT projects / programmes, ideally within Financial Services
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to travel within the UK when required (London/Sheffield)
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job