iRecruit Specialist are recruiting for a Project Co-ordinator to join the team based for one of our clients based just outside of Bracknell. You will need to be a technical minded individual who enjoys being customer focused and pro-active. This will be working within the technical team which handle inbound customer enquiries.
Our client is looking for the right candidate, so if you are a confident individual who is motivated and enthusiastic to learn then we would love to hear from you.
- Answering customer enquiries of a technical nature; ensuring good levels of customer service
- Offer appointments for the external advisors to visit customers; building solid relationships for the company
- Uncover relevant opportunities during telephone calls
- Provide on-site support to local projects
- Help in the production of technical literature to better inform our customers and distributors
You will have the opportunity to go along to project/client sites and work closely on their projects which vary in size from small domestic developments to multi-million-pound developments.
Experience within the construction industry is required for this position, or someone who holds a relevant architectural / construction qualification. This should include the ability to understand technical concepts. Full product training will be provided for their products.
In return, our client can offer you a competitive package, additional benefits including life insurance and a profit related annual bonus.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9AM to 5PM with an hour for lunch.
Our client is a close knit friendly team with regular company events and occasional Friday lunches at the local pub.
- Construction Industry
- Customer Service
- Product Training