£28,000 + Pension + Free Parking
This role is perfect for a highly motivated Project Co-Ordinator who is ready to take the next step in their career, you will be joining a hardworking team who really support one another.
Some of your duties will include:
- Assisting with a series of projects aimed at inspiring the development of the business
- Researching new products on the market and identifying potential suppliers
- Identifying more efficient logistic solutions that would improve the import/export process
- Improving information system and driving efficiently in the distribution of customer orders
- Managing supplier and client database records and updating information held when needed
- Researching potential new customers and cold calling to introduce products provided
Burton, Bolton & Rose only have the resources to respond to candidates who are suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_recruitment Instaram - BurtonBoltonRose Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"