My client runs the NHS Benchmarking Network (The Network). The Network develops and delivers national benchmarking projects across four sectors of the NHS: commissioning, mental health, community and acute services.
We are looking for a highly numerical individual to join the team where he/she will play an integral role in all aspects of the project. This company values it's employees and the contribution that each employee makes in a knowledge driven environment. The company provide excellent career and personal development opportunities.
The primary purpose of this role is to support the Directors and Project Managers in designing and delivering Network benchmarking projects and analytics for member organisations.
It is essential that the successful Project Co-ordinator is:
- a confident communicator (written and verbal),
- with a high level of numeracy and attention to detail,
- with the ability to read and interpret data,
- and a genuine interest in the healthcare market and the NHS.
The role of Project Co-ordinator has a strong customer service focus including assisting members with registration, and being the first point of contact for data collection and validation queries. The Project Co-ordinator will have responsibility for co-ordinating activities to ensure projects are delivered on time and for drafting project outputs.
In your role as Project Co-ordinator you will work as part of the team, working closely with colleagues and drawing on the NHS knowledge and experience of other team members as required.
- Educated to degree level with a minimum BA/BSc 2:2
- Strong academic background, GCSE, A'Level and degree
- Strong numeracy skills, grade A - B in GCSE Mathematics (or equivalent)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; attention to detail, presentation and grammar
- Evidence of successful team working
- Evidence of good customer service skills
- The role will be based in Manchester close to the airport. Working hours are 37.5 Monday to Friday
- Additional travel will be required to attend meetings and events across the UK. Occasional overnight stays will be required
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to complete a data test. Successful completion of the data test will lead to a competency based interview during which you will deliver a 10 minute presentation.
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Data Analysis
- Highly Numerate