Project Co-ordinator, PMO, Insurance, Technology, Business Change, Broker
Our client a London based Insurance Broker, has a requirement for a Project Co-ordinator with good Insurance industry experience to join their London based Technology team. The ideal candidate will bring expertise in effectively multi-tasking in supporting business change activities, facilitate Steering Boards, updating spreadsheets and creating client sites.
The role will also be required to call Account Managers to provide status updates on various data collection activities and provide ad hoc support to the Business Change Manager as required. So experience managing senior stakeholders is essential.
This is an exceptional opportunity to play a key part in the digital transformation of a global financial services organisation and to become an integral part of Business Change for the this platform within the dynamic world of Client Technology. The team will benefit from your perspective and experience and you will gain exposure to new platforms and technologies.
- Insurance industry experience, ideally in an insurance broker
- Strong organizational skills allowing the candidate to work at the detailed level on various tasks efficiently
- Transition management experience within the insurance & dealing with multi-national clients
- Ability to makes decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure; able to make a quick decision.
- Confidence in facilitating interactive workshops with the business change team business colleagues
- Working without close supervision, defining direction and complying with Group strategy & objectives.