Project Co-ordinator - Orpington
£11.00 - £12.50
Our client based in Orpington is looking to recruit a Project Co-ordinator . As the Project coordinator you will work with the Project Managers to plan, manage and deliver all moves and project related works.
Roles & Responsibilities
The roles and responsibilities will be varied and will include, but not be limited to:
- Attend weekly Project Control meetings alongside the various department senior representatives to review projects in progress
- Manage sub-contractors in order to facilitate project requirements
- Advise on Health & Safety issues and planning restrictions
- Communicate effectively with all departments throughout the company
Qualifications & Experience
The successful candidate will come from a background as a Project Coordinator.
- Experience of managing projects administration
- To have a working knowledge of Project Management systems and methodology and have the ability to implement these throughout the delivery process.
- Raising PO's
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"