Project Co-ordinator/ Inside IR35
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Co-ordinator to join an organisation located in the South-West. This role will be offered as an initial 4 month contract.
This role will be responsible for developing, maintaining and documenting across the project life-cycle. You will be hired to support the project manager to ensure successful delivery of the project.
Please note this role is inside IR35.
- Experience in project management
- Ability to produce project documentation
- Ability to manage risks; issues; dependencies and other controls
- Track record of working successfully with IT supplier staff
- Technical background in communications
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and IT
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Security Cleared
- PMPFQ or PRINCE2
- Ex-military or industry communications background
- Previous experience in large, complex organisations
If you feel you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more then please submit an up to date CV for immediate consideration.
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'