Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience of working within the industrial environment? Can you work well under pressure? Have you previously managed staff? If so this could be the career for you....
- On-site parking
- Standard holidays
- In-house training
- Working for a reputable company
- Issue health and safety documents to staff & contractors
- Manage team leaders to ensure they are fulfilling their job roles
- Administer & supervise various internal/external building works
- Monitor & record team performance aligned to KPI's
- Facilitate and motivate staff to deliver excellent customer service
- Provide cost effective & accurate supplies/sub-contractor quotations
- Manage sub-contractors to work to budget & timescales
- Deliver high quality service to the customers
Essentials for this role:
- Able to work well under pressure
- Self motivated
- Attention to detail
- Aware of good practice in Construction Health & Safety
- Versatile communicator
- Excellent numeracy & literacy skills
- IT literate in Microsoft packages, Sage 50 & Outlook
If you meet the essential criteria of this role and are looking for a new challenge APPLY TODAY!!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"