This is a varied role but will include responsibility for the following areas.
- Supervision and co-ordination of a team(s)
- Take a lead role in a change project(s) including
- Contribute to the on-going improvement and development of systems and monitor and maintain quality to ensure service requirements are met.
- Ensure management reports and statistical data are provided which may include confidential and sensitive information.
- Take direct responsibility for monitoring budgets, providing information to managers.
- Contribute to budget setting and service planning processes.
- Ensures financial regulations are adhered to.
- Support the development and maintenance of administrative, financial and IT systems to deliver a designated countywide service function.
- Have responsibility for specific, well-defined aspects of business projects.
- Provide information to managers, colleagues and members of the public on the operation of specialist systems and procedures
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- have good knowledge and skills in business support and office management acquired through broad training and significant work experience.
- knowledge and experience in the operation of specialist service based IT, finance and administrative systems and procedures are required combined with the ability to contribute to the review of specialist operational processes.
- be able to extract, collate and process data sets to produce budget and financial monitoring and other performance related management information.
We are expecting a high volume of applications so please don't hesitate in applying. We look forward to hearing from you.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job