Our client a multinational confectionery, food, and beverage company have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Bourneville for a Project Change Manager.
The successful candidate will have knowledge, experience and exposure to best practices in change management and previous experience managing and influencing senior executive stakeholders
Primary Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Accountable for change and communication of the AR Reinvention project including responsibility for:
- Providing guidance and oversight to any Regional Change Leads and the HR Global Functional stakeholders in setting up and delivering an appropriate change and communication strategy
- Identification and assessment of organizational impacts impacts to the organization / people / process / technology
- Identify and deliver adequate interventions to support the behavioral shifts required to implement & sustain new way of working;
- Leverage lessons learned from previous, similar projects to constantly improve CM process around this project and future strategies
- Form a critical part of the Project Leadership team to jointly ensure delivery of the goals of the project
- Help define and design the strategic change and communication interventions that enable the delivery of successful & sustainable outcomes based on assessment of the maturity and readiness of the organisation at the start. This will take place in collaboration with the various capital management process leaders in the organization and other stakeholders as appropriate. Ensure engagement and success also with the all impacted parts of the business
- Lead the development and preparation of a powerful Communication Strategy that ensures that all stakeholders and users are fully aligned and familiar with the project.
- Identify and lead the preparation of communication needs and materials in terms of the Communication Strategy & draft key messages associated with the project in partnership with the relevant HR & communication teams
- Partner and collaborate with other change and transformation managers to integrate plans, ensure cohesive and consistent application and continuous improvements of the change approach
- Facilitate the identification of, and support the engagement of, colleagues who can cascade the new process to users by way of a "train-the-trainer" process
- Advise and assist in the development of, and perform expert assessment of the effectiveness of, the training material to support the institutionalisation of the new process.
- Maintain a support network across the organization to monitor the organisation’s "pulse" and responsiveness to the progress of the project, and issues arising from the project. Develop and execute appropriate responses to ongoing challenges and issues identified
- Provide support to build individual and organization change capability amongst initiative teams and key stakeholders within area of scope and influence through ongoing partnership and active coaching.
- Provide tools to measure and monitor the ongoing effectiveness of change interventions through qualitative and quantitative measures
If you are interested in this role and have the skills required Apply Now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'