Berry Recruitment are seeking a candidate to join their client based in Abingdon as a Project Assistant paying £21,000-£23,000 per annum, plus a discretionary annual bonus + other benefits.
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate who is looking for a role which can offer support and progression within a fast growing industry. This position may suit an articulate, personable and proactive candidate who has a keen eye for detail and getting things right.
Role: Project Assistant
Salary: £21,000-£23,000 per annum
The Project Assistant provides support to members of the project teams to help them to deliver an excellent service to their clients. The content of the role will vary depending on the needs of the team. The Project Assistant will take on own specific responsibilities as experience, confidence and ability grows.
- Annual performance and profit related bonus, paid just before Christmas
- Pension; the company will pay a minimum contribution of 3% of salary for each UK employee in the pension scheme. We will also match employee pension contributions of between 3% and 6%
- Private medical insurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Income protection
- Death in Service benefit (4 x annual salary)
- 25 days holiday per year (3 to be taken at Christmas, when the office closes)
- Day to day management of projects including tasks such as filing emails, arranging meetings, sending materials on for review as well as project tracking and data inputting
- Take responsibility for providing administrative support throughout the project
- Input and report on information as requested
- Update project status reports
- Social media updates and reporting
- Arrange and attend relevant meetings, acting points as required
- Obtain copyright permissions
- Prepare and send out documents as required
- Book travel and carry out associated tasks
- Work as part of an admin team across the company to answer the telephone and assist with other administrative duties as needed including providing information
- Committed to delivering a high-quality service with a can do attitude
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Required to multi-task on day to day basis
- Proactive as well as great communicators/potential to be client facing.
- Demonstrates clear communication in writing and verbally
- Committed to getting things right especially when writing emails using correct English and grammar
- Willing to be flexible with work tasks; being prepared to re-prioritise work if needed
- Willingness to help and learn and being prepared to do what is necessary
- Organised and efficient approach to work, following established processes and systems
- Numerical competence and accuracy
- Degree level of education or relevant experience
If you believe you have the passion and enthusiasm to succeed in this role, please contact Kathy at the Oxford Branch. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you do not hear back within five working days, unfortunately you have not been successful with your application.Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Project Assistant
- Socail Media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'