Based in Leicester, our client is an international company looking for a Project Assistant to join their team.
This Job would suit an experienced Project Assistant who will provide end to end project management of smaller change projects/initiatives and to support a Project Manager in the implementation of larger projects/initiatives.
This company is a global, recognisable business with an impressive reputation.
The successful individual will have the ability to apply an organised and methodical approach to work assignments, including appropriate planning, prioritisation and documentation and understand the business issues and drivers which impact the project and its delivery. It is desirable that the candidate has good communication and negotiation skills with ability to influence and challenge at all levels along with, problem solving skills with knowledge and experience of applying performance measurement techniques.
Duties will include:
- Scopes out projects/initiatives and gains agreement from Sponsor.
- AS IS and TO BE process analysis and mapping.
- Plans, leads/supports implementations within business area, supporting and advising on introduction of change.
- Produces appropriate management reports
- Sets out a regular feedback loop to update project/initiative stakeholders on progress.
Supporting the Business Operation
- Develops appropriate solutions working in partnership with the Operations, Organisation, Service Delivery, and Change Management & IT.
- Ensures that all solutions complement and enhance current business practices, targets and culture.
Continuous Business Improvement
- Undertakes analysis to support all identified opportunities.
- Delivers cost/benefit analysis to support investment appraisal.
- Produces high level reports in support of recommended initiatives.
- Establish and maintain relations with key stakeholders across the business.
- Maintains and extends a comprehensive range of key internal and external contacts, to provide input to the full range of business initiatives.
- Actively promotes close and harmonious relationships with all members of the team.
- Indirect management of internal colleagues through leading projects / initiatives, ensuring team members are contributing effectively.
For more information about this role or any other Project Assistant roles in Leicester, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'