A renowned healthcare communications agency based in Cheshire, is seeking a project assistant to join their growing company.
You would have to be a passionate and motivated individual, with fantastic organisational skills to support the scientific services team. You will need to be highly experienced with slide work and creating iPDFs.
The agency offers a strong and sociable team environment, provides excellent professional development and an attractive benefits package including; life insurance, private healthcare, pension, 25 days holiday and an amazing bonus scheme.
With targeted training and on the job coaching, this role would be a fantastic opportunity to join a great agency.
- Provide support for creating PowerPoint presentations e.g. style sheets, slide templates, formatting and figure/table redraws.
- Provide creative and design input on projects.
- Support creation of Word templates, and of company skill sets specific to Word and PowerPoint.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Professional experience using PowerPoint and Word.
- Computer literate in all Microsoft Office software.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign desirable.
- Team player, also able to work independently.
- Meet tight deadlines and maintain attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High levels of drive, motivation and initiative.
This is a great opportunity to join a top agency offering industry-leading training. If you fit the criteria and are interested in an excellent salary with benefits, then contact us today.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact FaizaAhmed.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word
- Project Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"