Our client, a dynamic and reputable Housing Association, are looking to recruit a Project Assistant to provide assistance within the Housing Options team on an interim basis.The role is due to start immediately and will be 36 hours per week. The hourly rate for this role is competitive and there will be a mixture of early and late shifts.
The ideal candidate must have experience of working with vulnerable clients, including those that are homeless, those with mental illnesses, and those with potential drug/alcohol related dependencies. Any candidate wishing to apply for this post must also have an enhanced DBS processed within the last 3 years.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Managing a case-load of vulnerable teenagers (16-19 years old)
* Preparing them to live independently
* Preparing tailored risk assessments and support plans
* Teaching them life skills: cooking, cleaning, money handling
* Engaging in group work with teenagers
* Ensuring they are ready to be re-housed
* Working alongside multi-services including Social Services
* Carrying out Health and Safety checks
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of James Andrews Recruitment Solutions who are operating as an employment agency and business. James Andrews Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.