Our client based in Wakefield are looking for a Project Assistant / Project Support Officer to join their company.
This is an excellent Project Assistant / Project Administrator / Project Co-ordinator / Junior Project Manager opportunity. Ideally this would suit someone with 2 years experience as a Project Administrator, or a Graduate with a business related degree (desirable) who wants to develop a career in a Project Assistant / Management role or a Degree in any discipline and some experience in a project based role.
You will have a real desire to work in a Project based role ideally having an understanding of what this entitles.
Project Management Department:
The project management department are responsible for managing the product lifecycle. Predominantly focused on ensuring right first time product launches. Whilst liaising with and supporting the customer interface and making sure the day to day operational activities are met to the highest-level. To achieve this, they will manage several multi-disciplinary projects to drive high quality services and products to the customer. Successful stakeholder management and driving the critical path is key to the success of this role.
Project Assistant / Project Administrator:
Key Activities of the role:
• Assisting the management of several multi - disciplinary projects.
• Management of the project pathways.
• Identifying, foreseeing and solving risks/issues effecting the critical path.
• Supporting key stakeholders in the successful delivery of the critical path.
• Liaising with and supporting the customer interface to ensure successful product launch.
• Management of the design and print process.
• Communication to stakeholders of key areas affecting the product lifecycle.
• Possible opportunity to travel UK and European to visit client sites.
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Proactive approach
• Team Player
• Ability to multi task and prioritise
• Willingness to learn
• Driving License is preferred
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.