Warwick Manufacturing Group are working alongside a local business to offer a Summer Scheme role. The role will be working with Pashley Holdings to select, document requirements for and implement a new MRP/ERP to replace the existing one. Through an understanding of the manufacturing flow of the business, engaging with relevant stakeholders and ensuring a new system meets their needs and the needs of the business.
This role is for an 8 week fixed term contract over the Summer 2018 period. This is part of the WMG centre High Value Manufacturing Catapult which provides a valuable opportunity to gain industry experience, which may also lead to future job opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities
The project will include:
• Working with Pashley Holdings to select, document requirements for and implement a new MRP/ERP to replace the existing one
• An understanding of the manufacturing flow of the business
• Engaging with relevant stakeholders and ensuring a new system meets their needs and the needs of the business
Skills and experience
This post is not eligible for visa sponsorship, so applicants must have existing eligibility to work in the UK for the duration of the contract.
• Educated to, or working towards a relevant engineering degree (or equivalent)
• Analytical thinker with a practical approach to problem solving
• Ability to be flexible to work in different environments
• Ability to learn new skills, work flexibly and collaboratively as part of a team and on own initiative
• Organised and highly motivated with a focus on results
• An interest in MRP/ERP selection and implementation
• Hands on approach to laboratory work and previous experience
• Ability to analyse and interpret results
• Willingness to learn and explore new areas
Interviews will take place May 2018