Are you a tenacious and driven individual, with a passion for Corporate Events?
We are recruiting for a varied new Project Assistant job near Banbury, for a well-respected and established Corporate events business.
The purpose of the Project Assistant will be to support the team with the planning of a wide range of events and projects. This will involve liaising and co-ordinating with a number of different stakeholders to ensure each and every event is a success. Finally there will be some involvement with a number of project budget tasks too.
The role requires a really switched-on person, with strong initiative. The business will also be looking for someone who can communicate confidently and concisely, who will bring a creative input to the role, further adding value.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Supporting project managers on several different accounts / projects, heavily involves in the planning from start to finish
- Regular communication with clients
- On-site event delivery
- Communicating and negotiating with suppliers
- Managing freelance staff
- Assisting with project budgets
- Offering creative input
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience of corporate events from conception to delivery, within an events agency (Approx 2 years)
- Experience of conferencing & delegate management, as well as live events, award ceremonies, product launches etc
- Confident and consistent communicator, able to swiftly engage and build rapport with relevant stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise a busy and varied workload
- IT proficient, in particular strong MS Office skills
- Heavily deadline driven
- Meticulous attention to detail and right-first-time approach
- Cool under pressure
If you do not receive an initial reply within 3 working days you can unfortunately consider your application unsuccessful
- Event Management
- Organisational Skills
- Corporate events