An excellent opportunity has arisen for within a City-based Wealth Manager a Project Office Assistant on a permanent basis. The purpose of this role is to assist with the delivery of a full range of Programme Management Office activities and analysing key performance metrics. You will assess issues and risks and apply escalation criteria when needed. This is a great opportunity to further your career in a supportive and fast-paced environment.
Duties to include:
- Tracking, monitoring, reporting and administration of a number of various work streams, providing a first line of defence for Project Governance, ensuring Business Cases are completed, RAIDDs are maintained etc.
- Planning and organising project meetings, preparing agendas, make notes, chase action points and ensure that work streams are running in line with project plans
- Liaising with stakeholders to produce progress reports
- Preparing business planning status reports
- Producing project documentation, MIS, presentations
To be considered for this role applicants must demonstrate:
- Experience in managing and administering programme particulars
- Understanding of PMO processes, standards and governance
- Proven experience in stakeholder management, providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes, ability to liaise with and challenge stakeholders at all levels including senior stakeholders
- Strong IT skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving skills
This is a fantastic role for an individual who has previous project assistant / project administration experience and wishes to develop their career project career in financial services!
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'