We are currently recruiting for a Project Assistant for a well-established and growing Client based in Birkenhead. The role is a permanent role working Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm and Friday 8am to 4pm with a salary of up to £16,000.
About The Role
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an Administrative role. Although experience working within an Engineering background would be desirable it is not essential as training can be given to the right candidate. You will be performing general admin tasks and should be comfortable working with Word and Excel.
• Typing up Purchase Orders
• General administration tasks
• Creating and maintaining accurate customer records
• Assisting in the day to day running of the Project department
• Printing, filing, copying and scanning
• Organising manuals for each Maintenance job which has been carried out
Essential Skills & Experience
• High quality interpersonal skills, with excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Self disciplined and able to work on own initiative with the ability to make decisions
• Enthusiastic with a proactive approach
• Flexible and adaptable approach to work with good problem solving skills
• Attention to detail, a focus on standards, methodical & organised
• Have a can do attitude and happy to work in a close knit small office environment
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
• Competent with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
About The Benefits
• Salary of up to £16,000
• Excellent working hours of Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with an early finish of 4pm on Fridays
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Free parking onsite
• Permanent role
If this sounds like a Project Assistant role you will LOVE, please apply via the link below today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.