Established in 2004, our client is an award-winning highly respected market research agency and access panel that specialises in youth market research.
They own and manage the UK’s largest youth, student and young professional access panel, with 135,000 members and a dedicated community website publishing a new member-generated article every day.
Their clients include over 80 UK universities, government departments, banks, brands, policy bodies, professional services organizations and marketing and communications agencies.
The 20-strong team is dynamic, fun, and collaborates closely.This is a 2 month paid internship. Salary: £18k pro rata.
How you can expect to spend your day:
The company are looking for a candidate to join their Panel Services team as a Junior Project Manager.
You will gain experience in the following areas.
- Managing small scale projects.
- Supplying research agencies with sample for the surveys and participants for focus groups.
- Liaising closely with clients, providing detailed quotations and managing won projects from start to finish.
- Quality assurance processes and customer service.
- Carrying out admin tasks for the team.
- A recent graduate with at least a 2.1 qualification.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- A very good eye for detail and accuracy.
- Diligent, hardworking. and committed.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Positive and proactive with good numerical skills.
- An appreciation of the importance of deadlines.
- Hands on, able to multitask efficiently and manage projects across teams
- Good Microsoft Office exposure.
- Based in East London – very close to many cool bars, shops and cafes.
- A very young and exciting team that likes to socialise.
- They really invest in their employees too and you will be supported to progress your career.