Excellent opportunity for a Project Architect to join a highly reputable architectural practice on an initial 3 month contract basis in Hampshire. Our client provides innovative design solutions within both the public and private sectors. These projects include Educational, Residential and Commercial schemes. Because of this heavy workload, they are seeking an experienced project architect to join their team.
As the selected Project Architect, you will have a variety of roles and responsibilities. These will include:
- Creating designs for a range of projects within the public sector
- Working closely with the client to ensure their needs are consistently met
- Liaising with internal and external design teams and other key stakeholders such as the contractor
- Assisting with the development of more junior team members
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Good understanding of UK building regulations
- Experience working in a client facing position
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Experience using relevant design software (e.g. AutoCAD, experience of Revit would be ideal)
- Experience working on large scale, public sector projects would be desirable
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send examples of your best technical and creative work to show your approach to the architectural process (contact details below).
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa experience.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on or email Hannah.McMillan @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 14814HXM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
- public sector
- project architect