We are currently looking for a Project Architect to join a growing architectural practice on a permanent basis in Winchester. Our client works across varied sectors including hospitality, retail and commercial. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and skilful Project Architect to grow with a practice, working on a variety of exciting projects.
The selected Project Architect will have a variety of roles and responsibilities to ensure successful project delivery. You will predominantly be running retail projects, using relevant design software to create detailed project designs from conception through to completion. You will also liaise with clients to ensure project briefs are met. Alongside this, you will assist with the mentoring of more junior team members.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Extensive experience within a similar role
- Strong understanding of UK building regulations
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience working at all design stages
- Experience working in a client facing position
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience using relevant design software (e.g. AutoCAD and Revit)
- Experience working on large scale projects is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send examples of your best technical and creative work to show your approach to the architectural process (contact details below).
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa experience.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on or email Hannah.McMillan @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 14006HM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job