Fantastic new opportunity for a Project Architect to join an award-winning architectural firm in London on a permanent basis. Our client work on a variety of project sectors. These include residential, commercial, retail and leisure with a specific specialism in the hotel and restaurant industries. From working closely with clients, they ensure all project needs are being met and all expectations exceeded. This is a perfect opportunity for applicants seeking to use their knowledge and design experience working for a focussed architectural practice.
The selected Architect will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Managing a number of projects from start to finish within the residential sector
- Overseeing the design team
- Producing flawlessly drawn information at all stages of the design process
- Liaising with clients and other stakeholders
- Extensive experience in delivering residential projects
- Prior experience of leading projects
- Relevant qualifications and accreditations, e.g. ARB and/or RIBA
- Excellent technical and creative ability
- Proficiency in Vectorworks
- Brilliant people skills
- Ability to efficiently manage a team
- Organised and able to prioritise workload
Please send a CV with examples of your best technical and creative work, to demonstrate your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on or email Hannah.Mcmillan @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13969HM, or apply directly using the "Apply" option and following the instructions. Good luck!