We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Project Architect to join a highly respected Architecture and Design company on a permanent basis, located in Kent. Our client provide sustainable solutions through a range of services and invest in their projects. This would be the perfect opportunity for a skilled Project Architect to join a fun and vibrant team of professionals, and work on a variety of exciting projects.
The selected Project Architect will have a variety of roles to ensure the successful delivery of multiple projects. You will be leading both internal and external teams for predominantly large scale, education and commercial projects. You will have a range of responsibilities and accountabilities which will include:
- Taking a lead in the briefing process
- Providing creative concept design sketches and developed designs
- Managing a small architectural team to realise design proposals
- Lead and co-ordinate design team meetings
- Deliver architectural designs and reports to client project meetings
- Producing stage reports and any other necessary documentation required for projects
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Relevant experience within a similar role
- ARB Registered Architect
- Excellent knowledge of UK building regulations
- Experience running large scale projects
- Experience working in a client facing position
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Experience using relevant design software (e.g. AutoCAD) with the ability and enthusiasm to learn new software where required
- Experience leading teams to deliver large scale projects would be an advantage
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send examples of your best technical and creative work to show your approach to the architectural process (contact details below).
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa experience.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on or email Hannah.McMillan @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13531. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.